sábado, 12 de noviembre de 2011

About Me

By: Fernando-x Arteaga

Each human being is to carry out as many dreams as possible, while the time passes through all of our own life. There are so many good and bad things around the life that we have to cope with them. Furthermore, we have learned how to live happily everywhere despite the fact that we could be so affected by uncountable problems, which they make us feel at death´s door. I am a human and I want to be a far better one to help others to be better than me. I am Fernando. I`m a young man and I want to full-fill myself becoming my plans.

First of all, I really value the art because it is one of the most beautiful and purest human manifestations for the world development and also it stands for the real essence of humanity. Hence, I try to cultivate this don on my free time and I always paint on papers inspired of natural landscapes and different mental moods. Likewise, I try to look for time for writing poems and tales because literature is part of the fine arts, too. If it is achievable, I would like sharing most of my work with the entire world to make smile and give peace to humankind. Additionally, I love music, dance and dramatic works.

 On the other hand, I am very proud of being Ecuadorian and that´s why I studied historical and cultural tourism so I am a national tourist guide. Also, I have read into my forefathers, since I love history and the different cultures that settled down this country hundreds of years ago. Notwithstanding, I feel that the culture that we have and show now is a result of the biggest relation between our ancient societies and nature. Actually, our cultural identity is the wisdom of years and years, and it was constructed with people who were born among a big number of natural and richen environments. One by one, they wrote our cultural book called Ecuador. Certainly, a human being is linked by too many sorts of fields like spiritual one, material one, intellectual one, etc. and these different unions of them result the diversity of people in the whole world. Each person is very important and he or she has to discover it. Finally, let´s say that I am a warm and friendly person. I like listening to others. I am generous and enthusiastic. Afterwards, I wish, I would be capable of helping Ecuadorian and people from all parts of the world that need to cope with their problems. So, I will do it if I can.